You can choose where you want to stay, Starry Mountain, Eagle’s Nest (the two venues where the retreat takes place), or any other place you would like!
On our website you can only buy the accommodation at Starry Mountain, and the Workhsop-Only ticket, which doesn’t include any accommodation.
|Price Workshop Ticket||Included in the total fee if you stay at Starry Mountain||All the workshops given at Eagle’s Nest are included in the room fee
$ 350 extra for all the workshops at Starry Mountain (optional)
|Minimum Price Accommodation p.p.n.||$ 30||$ 90|
|Maximum Price Accommodation p.p.n.||$ 69||$ 146|
You can choose where you want to eat! We do offer a Lunch Package at Eagle’s Nest. Also, you can order food and drinks in the Eagle’s Nest Cafe and Restaurant. There are many Restaurants and Bars in the village of San Marcos within a 5 to 15-minute walk. So if you like to try out different places, there’s a lot to choose from!
|Food included with the room||Breakfast||3 Meals per day|
|Lunch Package at Eagle’s Nest, full retreat||$ 72 (60q / $ 8 per lunch including one drink)||Included|
|Prepare your own food||Shared kitchen available||Some rooms have a kitchen|
how to book
STARRY MOUNTAIN: Choose your room HERE
- Go to the website https://eaglesnestatitlan.com/private-rooms/
- Select the period you want to book (GuateFlow dates; 9 – 19 March)
- Choose your room, click on Book Now
- Finish the booking process, so now you’ll have your booking number
- Now you can buy the Eagle’s Nest Workshop-Only Ticket HERE
- Done! Your reservation for the full Guateflow program is complete
- You’ll find the Info PDF containing all information in the confirmation email you got from us